Fintrade Finance is currently looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Expert to establish a high-performing and metrics-driven digital part of our marketing team.
In this role, you'll be expected to actively engage in cross-functional collaboration to help drive our digital strategy across the different product lines and execute our digital marketing campaigns.
As a part of the teamwork, you will help support the sales teams in driving high-quality leads and achieving our monthly and annual business targets. You will also collaborate with the rest of the team to improve how we engage with prospects and customers across all digital channels, including:
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will be a data-driven online marketer, collaborative, curious by nature, analytical, and focused on driving results. You’re familiar with performance platforms and have experience executing and overseeing digital campaigns. You have strong project management, data analysis, and communication skills.
The primary objectives of the position are to analyze, refine, design, plan and execute the digital campaign strategies, tactics, action plans and timelines based on project scope, schedule and budget.
The successful candidate will take part in the overall web, online and campaign management processes and will work in close collaboration with external and internal IT teams.
- Plan, execute, optimize and measure PPC campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights
- Propose new digital growth strategies
- Execute and measure conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Perform ongoing monitoring of competitor companies
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Build and launch campaigns accurately and on-time across various paid media channels including Google and Facebook
- Closely monitor and continuously optimize campaigns in alignment with campaign performance goals
- Prepare detailed reports with key findings and actionable insights for improvement
- Identify expansion and testing opportunities of campaign elements (e.g. creative, bid strategies, audience targeting, placements, etc.)
- Coordinate cross-functionally to compile campaign assets, communicate creative requests, and assemble landing pages
- Support exploration of new ad tech solutions, maintain knowledge of industry best practices and any updates directly impacting our program
- Provide regular internal reports and work towards KPI’s continuous improvement
- Design, build, test, execute, and manage various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence
- Research, write and edit social media communications and posts
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Assist with other tasks as needed
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing
- 2+ years of digital performance marketing experience
- Excellence in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Excellence in setting up and optimizing Facebook Ads campaigns
- Solid knowledge in using Google Analytics
- Experience optimizing landing pages for conversions
- Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that convert
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends
- Ability to provide creative directions for paid social and display ads
- Experience writing and editing pay per click ad copy
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation
Preferred skills and technologies:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads Certified
- Facebook for Business
- Marketing Automation
- Staff supervision and development – No
- Decision Making – Provides data for decision support
- Travel – 0%
- Location – Corporate HQ
We offer you:
- Opportunity to progress and develop your talents in a very dynamic and fast-growing company with a focus on international expansion
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- A highly competitive remuneration
- Option for а Multisport card at a discounted price
- Additional health insurance
Suppose you consider that our company could be a fit for you and that our proposal could be your next professional challenge. In that case, we encourage you to submit your resume as the first step of becoming the newest member of our marketing team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.